Love updating your closet often but just don’t have the time to shop?
Jewel recently added Stitch Fix, an online subscription and personal styling service, to give you another option for easy, seasonal updates. First-time clients, signing up through Jewel earn cash back on the initial styling fee.
How it works:
- Sign up and create a style profile
I was really impressed with the in-depth questionnaire Stitch Fix walked me through to understand my personal style. Asking the basics like how tall you are, your weight, and individual sizes per type of clothing to more specifics like characterizing your body type and proportions and how you tend to dress bottoms and tops.
After around 10 minutes of answering questions, I submit my style profile quiz and we move on to
2. Scheduling a Fix
By paying a styling fee of $20 (which gets credited back to you if purchase any of the items in your Stitch Fix) your stylist will put together a box full of 5-6 items they believe you will like. As soon as they put something together, your Stitch Fix will be scheduled to ship within the next week.
3. Get your Fix in the mail
You’ll have 3 days to try on and send back whatever you didn’t like about the box. They include a postage paid envelope and everything. Like what you got? Easy check out online for all the pieces you love.
What I got:
- Joie – Okana cargo petite pants (loved the fit of these)
- Kate Spade – white stud earrings (not quite my style of accessories)
- Lemon Tart – white off-the-shoulder sweater (off-the-shoulder yes please!)
- Alice + Olivia – snake print midi dress (I love Alice + Olivia)
- 525 America – grey acid wash v-neck (not crazy about this, I like my basics…well basic)
- Impressed at the detailed questionnaire.
- Getting a Fix and returning it is super easy.
- First Fix had some brands and styles I enjoyed, but definitely room for getting to know me better.
- Room for feedback is easy and helps to tailor my next Fix to better suit my style
I loved how easy and attentive the process was and I’m super excited to see how my stylist learns my style and suggests new Fix’s each month. Stitch Fix can really save you time and even money – shop your first Fix now through Jewel for 35% on your initial Styling Fee.
Thanks for reading! If there are any subscription services that you’d like to be reviewed, let me know in the comments below.